7 Refreshing Summer Drinks That Shrink Your Belly
Although you may be convinced that you should say goodbye to your favorite sweet drinks during your special diet regimen, you can still drink these 7 drinks anytime you like.
They are ideal for the long and hot summer days, and also a powerful ally in the fight against excess pounds.
1. Unsweetened Almond Milk — If you are following a special diet regimen, it is good if you replace regular milk with almond milk, which contains about 30 calories in a single cup, and no sugar, fat or lactose…
2. Stevia — Regardless of whether you drink tea, coffee, lemonade, Frappe or a cocktail, use stevia, because it is pretty efficient in the weight loss process. Stevia is made from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana, a herb that is 200 to 300 times sweeter and healthier than rafined sugar. Buy liquid stevia and sweeten every drink without any side effects.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar — A glass of cold water is one of the easiest and tasties refreshing drinks, but you can also enrich its flavor. Add ginger, stevia, lemon of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar levels and prevents the deposition of fat.
4. Lemonade — One lemon contains less than a gram of sugar, so it is an ideal ally in the fight against excess pounds. Take some lemon slices and flavor your ice tea, fruit shake or cocktail.
5. Kefir — Fat free, regular kefir is an excellent substitute for milk and yoghurt in the shakes you are preparing. It is rich in protein, but also contains a lot of calories, so be careful. Fat-free kefir contains more probiotics than regular yoghurt.
6. Watermelon juice — It is a low-calorie juice and you can still mix it with some water and drink it every day. Watermelon will help you lose weight, but it is also an excellent protection against some cancer types, stroke and heart diseases.
7. Kiwi — Although kiwi does not affect the weight loss process directly, it is still an excellent antioxidant, rich in fiber and vitamin C. Be sure to add a few pieces in your fruit shakes — it will help you relieve stress and make your skin look younger.
Image and Content: Healthy Food House