Most people are infected with thyroid infection without knowing. These are the most frequent symptoms of a thyroid infection. It is not compulsory for a person to exhibit all of the following symptoms.
There are lots of people who have thyroid problems without even knowing. Explained below are the critical symptoms. According to recent data, it is a known fact that about 60 million Americans suffer from a thyroid problem but most of them are not yet aware of it.
Thyroid is a gland which has a butterfly shape and is found in the neck. The thyroid is in charge of metabolism. The malfunctioning of the thyroid can affect every part of your health, most especially your level of energy, weight and depression.
Thyroid problems which are not detected on time can rapidly increase the threat of barreness, loss of hair, sexual malfunction, nervousness, heart problems and a whole lot of problems and health disorder.
It is therefore relevant to know the symptoms and signs of an impending thyroid problem, and subsequently getting proper treatment.
It is not compulsory for a person to exhibit all of the following symptoms before being diagnoses with a thyroid problem. However, these 10 are the most frequent symptoms of a thyroid infection.
The most common symptoms of a thyroid infection are:
- Family History of Thyroid in Children, Parents and Brothers/sisters
- Exhaustion and Fatigue
- Problem with Stomach, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Problem with digestion, Mal-absorption
- Discomfort of the Neck, Enlargement of Thyroid, Goitre, Sore Throat
- Loss of Hair and Hair Changes, Changes in Skin, Loss of Outer border of Eye brows
- Irregular periods, Heavy and Missed periods, Repeated Miscarriage and Infertility
- Exercise and Diet, High level of Cholesterol, Medication
- Irregular increase in weight, Difficulty in shedding Weight
- Pains in the Muscle and Joint, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fasciitis
- Nervousness, Mood swings and Depression
Image and Content: Newstoday Flash